Pedialyte® is a therapeutic oral hydration solution that replenishes vital minerals and nutrients lost during diarrhoea and vomiting and to help prevent mild to moderate dehydration in infants, children and adults.1-8
It is also for maintenance of water and electrolytes following corrective parenteral therapy for diarrhea.1-8 Pedialyte is designed to promote fluid absorption more effectively than common household beverages like sports drinks, juice or water.4 No mixing or diluting is necessary or recommended for the liquid products.
Use under medical supervision.
Product available in New Zealand only
- Suits taste preference of toddlers and older children
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- Not for use in galactosemia. Not for parenteral use.
- Ready to serve. If desired, refrigerate to chil.l
- After opening, store in the refrigerator. Contents must be consumed within 24 hours.
- For children under 1 year of age, consult your doctor before feeding Pedialyte.
- For children 1 year of age and older, offer Pedialyte every 1 to 4 hours. The child should drink 1 to 2 litres per day of Pedialyte while diarrhea continues. If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor.
- New Pedialyte (S801)per 100ml
- mOsm/kg H2O
- Renal Solute load
Presentation: 1 L (500mlx2 bottles)
- Bubble Gum
Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
Dextrose, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Fructose.
Contains acesulfame potassium and sucralose as artificial sweetener.