PediaSure is a nutritionally complete, balanced oral nutritional supplement, scientifically formulated to support healthy growth and development in fussy eaters1-6.
Fussy eaters may be at increased risk of infections because they may be deficient in certain nutrients1,2.*
PediaSure is scientifically formulated medical food for children with or at risk of developing disease-related malnutrition1.
PediaSure contains 28 essential vitamins and minerals7,8, including:
- Iron – a nutrient that’s important for normal brain development
- Calcium, Vitamin D and phosphorus, which are essential for healthy bones
- PediaSure also delivers a balanced combination of carbohydrate 44% fat 44% and protein 12% designed especially for growing bodies7,8.*
- Specially formulated for children aged 1 to 10 years
- Provides complete, balanced nutrition
- Oral or tube feeding
- 28 essential vitamins & minerals when mixed with cold water according to directions
- 12 g of protein when mixed with cold water according to directions
- #1 Paediatrician Recommended Brand
- Food for Special Medical Purposes. Use only under medical supervision.
- Use Instructions
To prepare a 225ml serving:
- Mix 5 level scoops (scoop enclosed) or 45.4g of PediaSure Powder into a 190ml glass of cold water, stirring until powder is dissolved.
An 850g can of powder yields approximately 19 x 225 ml servings.
1.0kcal/mL nutritionally complete and balanced, powdered nutritional shake drink for children with poor appetite, involuntary weight loss or who are fussy eaters. It can also provide nutritional support for recovery from illness and may assist in reducing recovery time. Pediasure is suitable as a sole source of nutrition or supplement in children 1-10 years.
- per 100mL
- per serving (225mL)*
- Nutritional Information
- Protein (nitrogen)
- 3.00 (0.47)
- 6.75 (1.06)
- of which sugars
- of which linolenic
- of which saturates
- Vitamin A
- mcg RE
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- mg α TE
- Vitamin K1
- Vitamin C
- Folic acid
- Thiamin (vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- mg NE
- Pantothenic acid
- mg (mmol)
- 46 (2.0)
- 103.5 (4.50)
- mg (mmol)
- 130 (3.32)
- 292.5 (7.48)
- mg (mmol)
- 100 (2.82)
- 225 (6.35)
- mOsm/kg H2O
- mL/100mL (mL/serving*)
- 85.3 (191.9)
- Renal solute load
* Standard dilution is 201.6g/L. A single serving is prepared by mixing 45.4 grams of powder with 190mL of water to yield approximately 225mL of beverage.
- Faltering growth
- Poor appetite
- Acute illness
- Fussy eaters
- Taste alternative/fatigue
Presentation: 850g powder in a tin
Flavour available: Vanilla
Country of manufacture: Zwolle, Netherlands
List of ingredients in descending order:
Hydrolysed corn starch, sucrose, sodium caseinate, high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, MINERALS (calcium phosphate tribasic, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium phosphate dibasic, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, cupric sulphate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite), whey protein concentrate, flavouring, VITAMINS (choline chloride, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, niacinamide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, calcium pantothenate, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, Vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, beta-carotene, biotin, Vitamin D3, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin), inositol, taurine, l-carnitine.
May contain: maltodextrin, magnesium sulphate, sodium chloride.
Contains soy and milk ingredients.