Indi & abbott certificate in management and leadership
Be a leader for a new generation!
The INDI & Abbott Management and Leadership Programme was designed to enable you to become a leader in your field. This exciting programme is exclusively for INDI Members and is designed to support the new strategic direction of the INDI.
What will this programme offer you?
This programme has been designed to build on the skills that you have already developed and to help you to take the next step in your career.
- Learn how to manage yourself for success in your career.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Enhance your ability to lead a team of diverse individuals successfully.
- Increase your strategic influencing, networking and overall communication skills.
- Increase your confidence as a decision- maker within the health sector.
If you have the desire to become a leader in your field and in your community, this programme is for you.
What is the eligibility criteria?
The eligibility criteria for this programme is as follows:
- INDI Member
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience
- An up-to-date Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan
Where and when will the course be run?
The course will run over six days and will be held at the Irish Management Institute (IMI),16 Sandyford Road, Dublin.
- Friday 5th and Saturday 6th February 2016
- Friday 6th and Saturday 7th May 2016
- Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th September 2016
How much will it cost?
The delegate fee is €500 per person, to be paid in two installments.
The delegate fee includes lunch, dinner, light refreshments and one overnight accommodation for those living outside Dublin on the Friday evening in the IMI Sandyford.
The first installment of €200 is to be paid to the INDI by 4th December 2015, with the balance to be paid by 1st February 2016.