By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookie. You can find out more by following this link.
Oxepa® is a complete, balanced, high energy, low carbohydrate, high fat tube feed, enriched with EPA*, GLA** fatty acids and antioxidants, for patients with acute lung injury, ARD^, SIRS^^, sepsis or who require ventilation.
INDICATIONSOxepa® is suitable for patients with:
- Systemic inflammatory response syndrome
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome
- Multiple organ failure
- Acute lung injury
- Mechanical ventilation
- Not suitable for children under 1 year of age.
- Unless recommended by a qualified healthcare professional, not intended for use in children.
- Not for use in galactosaemia
- FOR ENTERAL USE ONLY
Presentation & Order Codes
PRODUCT and Flavour
500ml ready-to-hang plastic bottle
- Oxepa® is ready to use
- Do not dilute or add anything to the ready-to-hang bottle unless instructed, under the guidance of your healthcare professional
- 16.5% protein
- 55.6% fat
- 27.9% carbohydrate
- 6.25g protein per 100ml
ELEVATED LEVELS OF ANTIOXIDANTS COMPARED WITH STANDARD FEED
UNIQUE PATENTED BLEND OF EPA AND GLA
- 0.53g of EPA* per 100ml
- 0.43g of GLA** per 100ml
CONTAINS MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES
- 2.16g per 100ml
GLUTEN AND CLINICALLY LACTOSE FREE
- 490mOsm/kg H2O
- 78.6ml per 100ml
COMPLETE IN VITAMINS AND MINERALS
- Nutritionally complete in 974ml+
- Closed RTH system to reduce the risk of microbial contamination.