Vanilla and White Chocolate Mousse
Approximate nutrient content per serving (172g):
- 240ml PaediaSure® Plus Fibre Vanilla
- 200g white chocolate
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 250ml fresh cream
- 20g raspberries (to garnish)
- 50ml fresh cream (to garnish)
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
- In a large, heatproof bowl, break the chocolate into pieces and place the bowl on top of the saucepan.
- As the chocolate begins to melt and PaediaSure® Plus Fibre and vanilla extract.
- When all the chocolate has melted and there is a smooth mixture, remove from the heat and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream.
- Leave to set in the fridge overnight. Serve with berries and cream.