Hospital2Home is Abbott’s homecare service, devoted to supporting enterally fed patients in the community. The support team include an Abbott Nurse Advisor and a dedicated Hospital2Home team, together they will provide patients with the following:
- A dedicated Abbott Nurse Advisor will offer patients training on feeding equipment at their convenience and answer any enteral nutrition clinical questions. The Abbott Nurse Advisor will be available throughout the enteral feeding journey, should a patient require any assistance or advice.
- The Hospital2Home team will contact patients and welcome/onboard onto the service, answer any initial questions and arrange the first delivery of feeding equipment at a convenient time and place.
- For ongoing support, the Hospital2Home.abbott website is available to Abbott Hospital2Home patients to place monthly orders, provide pump support and track/view orders.
- The Hospital2Home team are available to provide support for any queries relating to the loaned FreeGo feeding pump. We have emergency depots across the *UK and replacement pumps can be delivered within six hours if required, night or day.
- If required by patients or carers, the Hospital2Home team will liaise with the healthcare professional and the Abbott Nurse Advisor to provide further support.
*This service is available to the UK mainland only and does not include the Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man.
HOW DO I CONTACT HOSPITAL2HOME?
If you’re an Abbott Hospital2Home patient or carer and wish to register/access the patient website to place monthly orders, track your order, access pump support or the Help Centre - please visit: Hospital2Home.abbott
If you have any questions please visit the Hospital2Home website and use the Contact Us form or in an emergency, call the Hospital2Home 24 hour Freephone Helpline on 0800 018 3799.
Date of preparation: December 2021 UK-N/A-2000128(v2)