- 100 ml Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- 80 g butter
- 100 g castor sugar or fruit sugar
- 60 ml golden syrup or honey
- 250 g rolled oats
- 150 g dried fruit diced, i.e. apricots, mango, cranberries, etc. (or more if desired)
- 50 g assorted seeds, sunflower, pumpkin, linseed, etc.
- 60 ml coconut
- 80 ml raisins or sultanas
Instructions on how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a Swiss roll tin with baking paper, and grease well.
- In a small pan, melt the butter, fruit, sugar and honey.
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the butter mixture and mix well.
- Spoon into the prepared tin. Level the surface with a spatula, and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until nicely browned.
Allow to cool completely, and cut into squares.