- ¾ cup (100 g) macaroni pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated tasty cheese, extra
Instructions on how to make it:
- Cook macaroni in boiling water according to pack instructions. Drain, rinse well.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in flour. Gradually stir in milk. Return to a medium heat and stir constantly until boiling. Lower heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir PediaSure Complete® and cheese into sauce. Mix macaroni with sauce and pour into a lightly greased 2-cup capacity oven proof dish.
Combine breadcrumbs and extra grated tasty cheese, sprinkle over macaroni. Bake at 200˚C for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown and hot.