- 6 scoops (52 g) Glucerna® SR powder
- 1 can (100 g) mushrooms
- 100 ml warm water
- 100 ml low fat or skim milk
- Salt & Pepper
Instructions on how to make it:
- Drain liquid from canned mushrooms and rinse under water.
- Cut into smaller pieces if using whole mushrooms. For variety, you may use more than one type of mushroom.
- Steam or microwave mushrooms until heated through.
- Put mushrooms, Glucerna® SR, milk and water into blender.
- Blend ingredients together until well-incorporated and smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat to serving temperature. DO NOT BOIL.
- Serve in a soup bowl.
Note: Additional mushrooms can be steamed and added into soup before serving.