Chicken and Potato Salad
Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes: 2 serves
- 250g chicken breast fillet
- 1 medium potato
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ¼ cup vinaigrette or favourite salad dressing
- 2 scoops Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- Lettuce leaves and cherry tomatoes for serving
Instructions on how to make it:
- Pan-fry chicken in a little oil until cooked. Dice, place into a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Steam or microwave potato until cooked. Dice and add to chicken with corn kernels.
- Place vinaigrette into a small bowl. Mix in PediaSure Complete®, then curry powder.
- Stir dressing into chicken mixture and mix well. To serve, spoon onto lettuce leaves and garnish with halved cherry tomatoes.
- This recipe can be made with chopped barbecued chicken.
- If you prefer, use 2 teaspoons bottled pesto in place of the curry powder.