Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes: 18 squares
- 8 scoops (½ cup) Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 50g plain biscuits, broken into small pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 100g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 2 teaspoons desiccated coconut
Instructions on how to make it:
- Grease a 12cm x 22cm loaf tin and line with baking paper.
- Place PediaSure Complete®, icing sugar, biscuits and cranberries into a bowl.
- Place chocolate and butter into a small saucepan over a gentle heat and melt, stirring frequently.
- Stir chocolate mixture into dry ingredients and mix well. Press into loaf tin evenly.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Chill until set.
- Remove from tin and cut into squares before serving.
- Vary the flavour of the slice by varying the biscuits and dried fruits used.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts in place of coconut.