Creamy Pasta Carbonara
- 1 ¼ cups (100 g) pasta
- 1 rasher bacon, trimmed and chopped
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 125 g grated tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Instructions on how to make it:
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to pack instructions.
- Add chopped bacon to a non-stick frying pan and cook over a medium heat until golden.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, PediaSure Complete®, cornflour and cheese.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and tip into pan with the bacon.
- Add milk mixture and fold through pasta. Return to the heat and stir until sauce thickens and coats pasta.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve at once.