Egg Mayo Roll
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 1 serve
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 white or whole wheat bread roll
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise, extra
- 1-2 lettuce leaves
Instructions on how to make it:
- Place mayonnaise into a small dish with milk and PediaSure Complete®; mix until smooth.
- Mix in egg and chives.
- Cut bread roll in half, spread with extra mayonnaise and line with lettuce. Add egg mayonnaise filling.
- To hard boil eggs: Place into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and boil for 12 minutes. Drain and run under cold water until cooled.