Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 serves
- ¼ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla PediaSure Complete®
- 1 x 210g can tuna in brine, drained
- 1 gherkin, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Lettuce cups, tomato wedges and cucumber slices to serve
Instructions on how to make it:
- Place mayonnaise into a small bowl.
- Blend in milk and PediaSure Complete®, Mix in tuna, gherkins and chives and mix to break up any large lumps of tuna.
- Serve in lettuce cups, with tomato wedges and cucumber slices.
- This salad makes a great filling for sandwiches and rolls.
- Vary the flavour by using different fresh herbs such as parsley, mint or basil in place of the chives.
- Salmon can be used in place of the tuna.