Soy Milk Egg Delight
Steam egg made using soy milk for a hearty lunch.
- 3 scoops soy milk powder*
- 180 ml of cold water
- 1 egg (Use only the egg yolk if your child is allergic to egg white)
Instructions on how to make it:
- Add soy milk powder* to 180 ml of cold water in a small ceramic bowl. Mix till powder dissolves.
- Gently stir in an egg. Sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Steam it over low heat or place it over a tray of water and bake it on high heat, till the content is firm.
Contributed by Mdm Evelyn Chin
*Note: powder to liquid ratio in this recipe is 1 scoop to 60 ml of water.